Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Putting My Art On stuff

I am putting my art on stuff, like t-shirts, tote bags, messenger bags, hats, maybe even mugs. I’ve had a Café Press account for a couple of years, but haven’t done much with it. Now I think its time to put it to work and let it help me in my quest to make a living as an artist. So, now I’m asking you to help me in my quest to make a living as an artist. Here are some items I am selling, if you see something you like I hope you will buy it. Clicking on an item will take you to that art pieces Café Press store.



If you see something you like, help me in my quest and buy it.

I also have some auctions running on three auction sites. You can see these auctions by clicking the links on my sidebar title “My Auctions”. Check them out and if you see something you like, please make a bid or buy it and help me in my Quest.

No comments: