Monday, August 13, 2007

This Weeks Painting for Sale “Scarlet Witch”

Last week I decided to do paintings for sale instead of a poster print for sale for a few weeks. So this weeks painting is of The Scarlet Witch. This painting is only $50 with a shipping charge of $8. The painting is 9”x12” oil on canvas paper. If you would like to buy this painting just click Buy It Now below the image. You will also be able to find the weeks painting for sale in my sidebar.
Remember I am also available for commission work. If you want something special that is uniquely yours let me know.

Click to see larger image

Buy It Now

Be sure to check out my new Comic Book Video site. This site has videos comic book artist like Jim Lee, Alex Ross, Todd Mcfarlane, John Romita Sr and more doing what you like to see them doing, drawing. There are also video documentaries on Superman and the history of comics. Check it out.

Also check out My Video on how I do my comic book superhero paintings.Check it out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love it

Baby Stroller Reviews said...

Thanks buddy and thanks for dropping by.