Thursday, January 22, 2009

Re-Opening And My Heath Ledger Joker Painting


Today I want to announce the re-opening of this blog. I haven’t posted here in about a year and a half, but this blog still gets a good amount of people coming to it. I have still been doing book character commissions as well as works that I just wanted to do.

The Joker painting on the left is one I felt I just had to do. I loved Heath Ledgers portrayal of the Joker and I felt this painting captured the essence of the part. The Joker is one of my favorite comic book villains and I plan to do more works on him. As a matter of fact I am working on another right now that I will be posting here.

Look for me to be doing some different and exciting things this time around. Right now at my Superhero Portraits site I’m running an e-mail auction for the Heath Ledger Joker painting. I just wanted to experiment with this concept. If you have the time or want to bid go check it out.

If you like this post bookmark it at your favorite social bookmarking site.


Bookmark and Share



If you would to know how I do my paintings check out my How I Do My Comic Book Superhero Paintings video.

No comments: