Monday, February 2, 2009

My Three Jokers Painting


I am working on a painting titled “The Three Jokers”. This painting features Heath Ledger, Jack Nicholson and Cesar Romero in their portrayal as the Joker. I will be showing this painting as it progresses at my Superhero Portraits website. I also have my Heath Ledger Joker painting up for sale there go check it out.

I also received a commission to do a Green Lantern painting. I will be showing that painting in progress here so stay tuned for that. Speaking of commissions I have a new Comic Book Characters Commissions website that showcases the comic book character commissions I have done. I am always open to do commissions so if you would like to have something done e-mail me at mbridges54@gmail.com.

I am back and this blog is off and running.

If you like this post bookmark it at your favorite social bookmarking site.


Bookmark and Share



If you would to know how I do my paintings check out my How I Do My Comic Book Superhero Paintingsvideo.

No comments: