Monday, February 16, 2009

She Hulk Commission Stage 2


This is the flat colors stage for the She Hulk painting. Once again I do this to let me know where everything is. The buyer wanted a wanted the She Hulk to be a light green as if in mid transformation and kind of reminiscent of the 1980s version. He also wanted her to be wearing a pink nightgown. When I start the oils on this one the background will be yellow going out into a dark green.

If you like this post bookmark it at your favorite social bookmarking site.


Bookmark and Share



Remember if you would like to have a painting done of any of your favorite comic book characters let me know by e-mailing me at mbridges54@gmail.com.

If you would to know how I do my paintings check out my How I Do My Comic Book Superhero Paintings video.

No comments: