Thursday, February 5, 2009

Green Lantern Commission Painting Stage 2


At this stage I want to see what is what so I use flat colors to separate all the objects. I’m using acrylics at this stage because I want this to dry fast so I can get started with the oil paints.

I plan to have a slight glow around the Green Lantern and Sinistro, but I had forgot while I was doing the background and had put the background upon part of the figuresuntil it hit me about the glow. That is why the glow around the figures look so strange.

Next I will add the oils to the background so watch out for that.

If you like this post bookmark it at your favorite social bookmarking site.


Bookmark and Share



Remember if you would like to have a painting done of any of your favorite comic book characters let me know by e-mailing me at mbridges54@gmail.com.

If you would to know how I do my paintings check out my How I Do My Comic Book Superhero Paintingsvideo.

No comments: