Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Green Lantern Commission Painting Stage 3


Okay, now I’m doing the oils. I start with the background because that will affect the color of Green Lantern and Sinistro. The background is still a little flat, but I will add more detail on the background when it dries.

At this point I think the painting is coming along pretty good. I will e-mail it to the buyer once I get the details on to see what he thinks.

I just got a commission to do the She Hulk so I will be posting that here also.

If you like this post bookmark it at your favorite social bookmarking site.


Bookmark and Share



Remember if you would like to have a painting done of any of your favorite comic book characters let me know by e-mailing me at mbridges54@gmail.com.

If you would to know how I do my paintings check out my How I Do My Comic Book Superhero Paintingsvideo.

No comments: