Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Green Lantern Commission Painting


Yesterday I mentioned that I got a commission to do a Green Lantern painting. The picture to the left is what the buyer wanted me to use as a model for the painting, but he wanted an outer space background so put together the composite you see below.



Below is my pencil sketch on the canvas. Next I will work on the flat colors to separate everything out. Watch for that on tomorrow’s post as I continue to show this Green Lantern painting in progress.



If you like this post bookmark it at your favorite social bookmarking site.


Bookmark and Share



Remember if you would like to have a painting done of any of your favorite comic book characters let me know by e-mailing me at mbridges54@gmail.com.

If you would to know how I do my paintings check out my How I Do My Comic Book Superhero Paintingsvideo.

No comments: