Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Update On My Three Jokers Painting


While you’re waiting for my next Green Lantern and She Hulk commission posts, I wanted to show you where I am with my “Three Jokers” painting. I have put in the background oils and will be working on the figures next.

As I said in an earlier post this painting is of the three men that have portrayed the Joker. Cesar Romero from the Batman series, Jack Nicholson from the first Tim Burton Batman movie and last but certainly not least Heath Ledger from the “Dark Knight” movie.

I am running the progression of this painting at my Superhero Portraits website. Check it out.

If you like this post bookmark it at your favorite social bookmarking site.


Bookmark and Share



Remember if you would like to have a painting done of any of your favorite comic book characters let me know by e-mailing me at mbridges54@gmail.com.

If you would to know how I do my paintings check out my How I Do My Comic Book Superhero Paintings video.

No comments: