Friday, February 20, 2009

Green Lantern Commission Painting Stage 4


I am getting close to finishing this painting. I will be putting some stars in the background, a glow around Green Lantern and Sinistro and doing some touch-ups. I’m waiting now to see if the buyer approves this stage of the painting.

This comic book superhero painting was fun to do because it has more action than other comic book character paintings I have done. I plan to do more of this kind of work in the future.

If you like this post bookmark it at your favorite social bookmarking site.


Bookmark and Share



Remember if you would like to have a painting done of any of your favorite comic book characters let me know by e-mailing me at mbridges54@gmail.com.

If you would to know how I do my paintings check out my How I Do My Comic Book Superhero Paintingsvideo.

No comments: