Thursday, February 12, 2009

She Hulk Commission


As I mentioned yesterday, I just got a commission to do the She Hulk. The buyer wants me to do her in mid transformation with her looking down in surprise that she’s changing now. To the left is the sketch I did for the painting, which the buyer approved.

I then blew up the sketch on the canvas, which is below. The challenge of this painting is that I won’t have a model to use for it so I have to use a few photos to see how certain things look. At this point I am now working on two commissions for comic book characters.



If you like this post bookmark it at your favorite social bookmarking site.


Bookmark and Share



Remember if you would like to have a painting done of any of your favorite comic book characters let me know by e-mailing me at mbridges54@gmail.com.

If you would to know how I do my paintings check out my How I Do My Comic Book Superhero Paintingsvideo.

No comments: