Friday, March 13, 2009

Another Update On My Three Jokers Painting


If you have been around here for awhile you know that besides working on the Green Lantern and She Hulk commissions I have been working on a “Three Jokers” painting which features DC Comic’s character and Batman’s arch enemy The Joker.

The painting is of the three men who have portrayed The Joker on TV and in the movies. Jack Nicholson from the first Tim Burton Batman movie, Cesar Romero from the Batman series and Heath Ledger from the “Dark Knight” movie.

You can see the progression of this painting at my Superhero Portraits website. So if you get the chance go check it out.

If you like this post bookmark it at your favorite social bookmarking site.


Bookmark and Share



Remember if you would like to have a painting done of any of your favorite comic book characters let me know by e-mailing me at mbridges54@gmail.com.

If you would to know how I do my paintings check out my How I Do My Comic Book Superhero Paintings video.

No comments: