Monday, March 16, 2009

Ironman - My First Comic Book Superhero Sketch Card Painting


This Ironman painting is my first comic book superhero sketch card painting. Actually I guess it would be considered more as an ACEO. Anyway it is 2.5”x3.5” and is the Ironman from movie. It was a little bit of a challenge doing a painting this small, but also fun to do. I like the way this turned out because I was able to capture the metallic look.


This Tony Stark sketch card is also from the Ironman movie with Robert Downey portraying Tony Stark. This card is for sale so if you would be interested in owning it feel free to contact me at mbridges54@gmail.com or visit my Sketch Card – ACEO site where you can find more of my sketch cards and ACEOs.

If you like this post bookmark it at your favorite social bookmarking site.


Bookmark and Share



Remember if you would like to have a painting done of any of your favorite comic book characters let me know by e-mailing me at mbridges54@gmail.com.

If you would like to know how I do my paintings check out my How I Do My Comic Book Superhero Paintings video.

No comments: