Monday, June 8, 2009

Comic Book Character Commission Update – The Martian Manhunter


As you can see my painting of the Martian Manhunter is coming along. This is the third comic book character commission I have done for the guy that ordered this one. As you can see I have added some detail to the background. You can compare this update to the first post of this Martian Manhunter Commission.

I will start working on the Martian Manhunter himself now. I hope to have this painting done by the end of this week.

I will post more on this painting as it progresses

If you like this post bookmark it at your favorite social bookmarking site.


Bookmark and Share



Remember if you would like to have a painting done of any of your favorite comic book characters let me know by e-mailing me at mbridges54@gmail.com.

Checkout my comic book characters art videos;
Painting The Scarlet Witch
The three Jokers Painting

No comments: