Monday, February 1, 2010

Get Your Self-Published Comic Book Printed At comiXpress


The last couple of weeks I have been talking about self-publishing your own comic books, (although last week I really just showed you more of my self-published comic). Today I want to tell you about a site where you can get your comics printed at a very good price.

The name of the site is comiXpress. It has been online since 2004 and was founded by comic creators to help indie, self-publishing and small-press comic book creators get their comic book characters out to the public in print.

They print short runs and print on demand at sizes of standard, mini, zine and digest comic book sizes. They also print trade paperbacks, posters and flyers. You can also sell your comics on their site.

Maybe you’re a comic creator that doesn’t have the money to have thousands of your self-published comics printed in hopes that they will sell. Maybe you just want a hundred printed or have your comic printed as it sales. Than you should really check into comiXpress.


If you like this post bookmark it at your favorite social bookmarking site.



Bookmark and Share



Check out my comic book characters art videos.

My Hugh Jackman Wolverine Drawing

My Martian Manhunter Painting

My Three Jokers Painting

Painting The Scarlet Witch

No comments: