Wednesday, July 11, 2007

My New Comic Book Video Website

I want to take this time to announce my new Comic Book Video site. This site has videos of some of your favorite comic book artist. You can see artists like Jim Lee, Alex Ross, Todd Mcfarlane, John Romita Sr and more doing what you like to see them doing, drawing. There also video documentaries on Superman and the history of comics.

Now you don’t have to look all over the Internet trying to find these videos, I have put them all in one place. If you are a comic book lover I know you will enjoy this new site. I plan to add new videos as I find them and as people suggest they want to see. So go check out my new Comic Book Video site.

As a side note, I have also re-decorated my Superhero Portraits site. I’m planning on adding more art to that site. Check it out when you get a chance.

No comments: