Wednesday, July 25, 2007

New Commission Final Update

Well, this painting is finished. It turned out pretty good and the client loved it and that’s what really matters.
Click the images to see a larger version

This is what she wants me to work from

This is my sketch

This is my pencils on the canvas

This is the painting with some paint on it

This is the finished painting

If you would like to have a painting done of your favorite superhero or comic book character, leave a comment and let me know, we’ll see what we can work out.



Just a reminder to check out my new Comic Book Video site. This site has videos comic book artist like Jim Lee, Alex Ross, Todd Mcfarlane, John Romita Sr and more doing what you like to see them doing, drawing. There are also video documentaries on Superman and the history of comics. Check it out.

No comments: