Monday, July 23, 2007

This Weeks Print for Sale “Emma Frost #2”

This week’s poster print is another "Emma Frost, The White Queen". Although the title says Emma Frost #2, this actually the first painting I did of Emma Frost. But it was the second print of her. This print like the previous prints is $30 with a shipping charge of $8. The print is 15”x20” on high quality photo print paper. It is expertly made by FinerWorks. If you would like to buy this poster print just click Buy It Now below the image. If you would like a smaller or larger size let me know and we’ll work something out. You will always be able to find the weeks print for sale in my sidebar.
Remember I am also available for commission work. If you want something special that is uniquely yours let me know.

Click to see larger image

Buy It Now

Be sure to check out my new Comic Book Video site. This site has videos comic book artist like Jim Lee, Alex Ross, Todd Mcfarlane, John Romita Sr and more doing what you like to see them doing, drawing. There are also video documentaries on Superman and the history of comics. Check it out.

Also check out My Video on how I do my comic book superhero paintings.Check it out.

No comments: