Monday, June 28, 2010

My First 8x10 Avatar Painting

Last week I have showed you my First Avatar ACEO painting and my Second Avatar ACEO painting. Today I am going to show you my first 8x10 inch Avatar painting.

Just like with the ACEO paintings, I going to show this painting in three stages from the pencils to the finish. There is also see a video for this painting showing it being done.



PENCILS



                              



ACRYLICS



This is done in flat colors to map everything out



OILS



This where everything comes together

Here is My First Avatar 8"x10" Oil Painting video for this painting, which shows in more detail how it was done. I sold this painting over the weekend so it is not available.

See my other Avatar videos of my First Avatar ACEO Painting, my Second Avatar ACEO Painting, Drawing Jake Sully from the Avatar movie and How To Draw Your Own Avatar Character



Check out my comic book characters art videos.




My Hugh Jackman Wolverine Drawing

My Martian Manhunter Painting

My Three Jokers Painting

Painting The Scarlet Witch


If you like this post bookmark it at your favorite social bookmarking site.




Bookmark and Share









No comments: