Monday, June 21, 2010

My New Comic Book Character Commission – Wonder Woman

First of all I want to apologize for not posting for so long, I have been working on some other projects not related to art. Anyway I'm back and this week I will be posting some new art I have done.

I want to start out by showing you the newest Wonder Woman painting I did. This was a commissioned painting for a guy who has far had four paintings done including this one. I am also working in the process of working on a Superman commission for him and he plans to have two more done before the end of this year.

Okay, here are the steps it took for me to do this painting.

PENCILS



ACRYLICS


This is done in flat colors to map everything out

OILS


This is the finished painting. If you would like for me to do a painting for you leave a comment with your contact information and I will get back to you.

I hope you enjoyed seeing this painting. Also be sure to check out my videos of me doing other comic book characters.

My Hugh Jackman Wolverine Drawing

My Martian Manhunter Painting

My Three Jokers Painting

Painting The Scarlet Witch


If you like this post bookmark it at your favorite social bookmarking site.







Bookmark and Share

No comments: