Wednesday, June 23, 2010

My Second Avatar ACEO Painting

Yesterday I showed you my first Avatar ACEO painting and as promised today I will show you my second one.

This painting is based on the picture show on the poster advertisements. I like this because it is so mysterious yet wondrous looking.

Like yesterdays painting you will  have a chance to buy these painting as well. It will be listed on eBay and I will post the link on this blog.

Just like the first Avatar ACEO painting, this one is shown in three stages from the pencils to the finished product and is sketch card size, which is 2.5x 3.5 inches. There is also a video for this one as well showing me doing this painting.


PENCILS



ACRYLICS


This is done in flat colors to map everything out


OILS


This where everything comes together

Check out My Second Avatar ACEO Oil Painting video for this painting to see in more detail how it was done. Also checkout the video for yesterdays painting. If you would like to get this Avatar ACEO painting go to eBay and Buy It Now.

Also see my videos on Drawing Jake Sully from the Avatar movie and  How To Draw Your Own Avatar Character


And check out my comic book characters art videos.



My Hugh Jackman Wolverine Drawing

My Martian Manhunter Painting

My Three Jokers Painting

 Painting The Scarlet Witch


If you like this post bookmark it at your favorite social bookmarking site.




Bookmark and Share

No comments: