Tuesday, June 22, 2010

My First Avatar ACEO Painting

Way back in January I announced that I was working on some Avatar paintings and then later some Avatar ACEO paintings. Well those paintings are now finished and I will be posting them all this week.

You will also have a chance to buy these painting as well because I will be listing them on eBay and posting the links on this blog.

Here is the first Avatar ACEO painting shown in three stages from the pencils to the finished product. It is sketch card size, which is 2.5x 3.5 inches. I have also done a video showing me actually doing this painting.






PENCILS







ACRYLICS
 


This is done in flat colors to map everything out






OILS
 


This where everything comes together

Checkout My First Avatar ACEO Oil Painting video to see in more detail how this painting was done. If you would like to own this Avatar ACEO painting go to eBay and Buy It Now. Tomorrow I will show you my second ACEO Avatar painting.

Also see my videos on Drawing Jake Sully from the Avatar movie and How To Draw Your Own Avatar Character






And check out my comic book characters art videos.








If you like this post bookmark it at your favorite social bookmarking site.











Bookmark and Share

No comments: