Monday, January 4, 2010

I'm Working On Some Avatar Art

I have been away from this blog for awhile. I have been working on doing some Internet Marketing, but I'm back now and plan to stay. I also plan to try some different things here so stay tune for what I have in store. Okay, lets get going.

I recently went to see the movie “Avatar” and I absolutely loved it. James Cameron has taken movie making to a whole new level. I loved the movie so much I decided to do some artwork of some of the Avatar characters. All of the post this week will be Avatar related. I know that “Avatar” isn't based on any comic book characters or comic book superheroes, but it is kind of related.

I will be doing some ACEO sketch card paintings, some larger paintings and some drawings. Below are pencils for a couple of 8”x10” paintings I have already started.





Tomorrow I will show you how to create your own Avatar character so you don't want to miss that.

If you like this post bookmark it at your favorite social bookmarking site.



Bookmark and Share



Check out my comic book characters art videos.

My Hugh Jackman Wolverine Drawing

My Martian Manhunter Painting

My Three Jokers Painting

Painting The Scarlet Witch

No comments: