Friday, January 15, 2010

My Heroes ACEO And Sketch Cards

I love the TV show “Heroes ”, beside “Smallville” it is one of the shows I just can’t miss. Although I don’t think it is as good as it was in the first season I do still think it’s a great show.

Anyway, I have done several sketch cards and one ACEO of some of the Heroes characters and I realized I have never showed them here so here they are.

Peter Petreli



Claire And Hiro



Sylar And The Haitian



Niki And Jessica Sanders And Tracey Strauss



Cards For Sale


Claire And Hiro




These last two cards I still have and are up for sale. If you're interested in anyone or both of these cards leave me a comment with your contact info.

If you like this post bookmark it at your favorite social bookmarking site.



Bookmark and Share



Check out my comic book characters art videos.

My Hugh Jackman Wolverine Drawing

My Martian Manhunter Painting

My Three Jokers Painting

Painting The Scarlet Witch

No comments: